Wednesday, March 29, 2017

~ Bite Agave Lip Mask or Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask ~

I've recently noticed my lips have been dryer than usual. The weather is constantly changing and I wear matte lipstick almost every day. Because of this, I began the hunt for a more intensive lip treatment. I finally narrowed my search down to the Bite Agave Lip Mask and the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. I've always been a faithful follower of Bite Beauty and absolutely love Korean Skincare Products. I thought why not try both! I've been using both of theses products for about month.

Bite Agave Lip Mask


      The Bite Agave Mask is described on Sephora.com as a soothing, leave-on lip mask that replenishes moisture. This innovative formula smooths, nourishes, and hydrates lips with a bioactive blend of organic agave nectar, jojoba oil, vanilla co2 extract, and triple the amount of the antioxidant trans-resveratrol found in red wine.

     The product is to be applied at night and does not need to be removed in the morning.


     This mask smells like vanilla and feels similar to petroleum jelly, except it's thicker. A little goes a long way. My lips are moisturized and soft after each use. On some days, I even used this as a lip moisturizer throughout the day. Overall, I enjoyed this product. 





Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask



According to the Laneige website, the Lip Sleeping Mask as sleep-in mask for the lips; removes dead skin cells, leaving them moist and supple the next morning.


It's ingredients include Vitamin C-rich Berry Mix Complex™, containing raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry extracts erases dry, flaky dead skin on the lips during the night to realize smooth and supple lips the next morning. Additionally, there's Moisture Wrap™ which is a assists the skin with absorbing moisture throughout the night.
To use, apply at night with the spatula provided and gently wipe off with a cloth in the morning.
My favorite thing about this mask was the packaging. It came with a cute spatula to assist with application. While applying, I automatically noticed the soft feel on my lips. The mask smelled amazing, which was an expectation given the berry ingredients. Although the directions recommend wiping off the mask in the morning, I skipped that step. I found wiping it off in the morning didn't change the effect. Just like the Bite Mask, you can certainly use this throughout the day as a lip moisturizer. I really enjoyed this product.
Which one did I enjoy better???
Drumroll...
I liked both products, however, I preferred the Laneige Sleep Mask. My lips were just a little softer using the Laneige Sleep Mask. The Bite Agave Lip Mask (click link) retails for $26.00 on Sephora.com, while you can purchase the Laneige Sleep Mask (click link) on Amazon.com for about $16.00. The Bite Lip mask .52oz of product, while the Laneige Sleep Mask has .68oz. I don't think you can go wrong with either product. You can certainly get more bang for your buck with the Laneige Sleep Mask.
Hope you found this helpful!
I think it's time for you to shop! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment